Traveling to several continents in search of a mystical ancient artifact, Lara Croft is pitted against corrupt forces led by a figure from her past… long thought dead. So much more to come…
- Lara comes to life – the dual-pistol – wielding adverture’s polygon count and animation set has been increased significantly, presenting Lara in the finest fidelity to date.
- Return to the Tombs: Lara’s new quest brings her to lost ancient realms that guard the Secrets of the Past.
- Fluid movement: The revamped control system provides intuitive and fluid character movement.
- Dynamic animation system puts focus on continuous motion, giving lara the ability to seamlessly handle any obstacle and interact dynamicly with any surface.
- Move and shoot. Lara uses her physical prowess to combine gunplay with unique signature moves.
- Variety of player choice-intelligently use the enviroment, technical gear and weapons to over- come challenging situations.
- Physics, Water and Fire systems bring the perilous enviroments of Lara’s world alive, and challenge the player to improvise solutions to obstacles.
- Visit a vast array of cinematic and exotic locations including ancient tombs, dangerous jungles, snowy mountain ruins and numerous unexpected surprises in between.
PC, Playstation 2, Xbox & Xbox360
EU – April 7, 2006
NA – April 11, 2006
GENRE: third-person action
DEVELOPER: Crystal Dynamics
PUBLISHER: Eidos Interactive