Eidos Montreal and Nixxes have just released the Seventh PC patch for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, build 22.214.171.124, that was released on September 14 for Windows PC.
This patch focuses on fixing a number of compatibility issues with specific hardware setups.
Fixes included in this patch:
– Fixes for crashes and hangs that could occur when interacting with specific items.
– Improvements to Multi GPU stability.
– Improved usability of voice-chat feature (for co-op multiplayer).
– Fixes for stereoscopic 3D when using DX12.
– Fixes for crashes on startup we have seen reported by some players, on particular configurations.
– Restructuring of game-data to reduce disc space usage and to allow for a smaller download size for new players. This does make the patch download for this specific patch a bit larger than usual.
This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client. If your game does not start properly after downloading this update, please verify the integrity of your Steam game files.