Eidos Montreal and Nixxes have just released the Sixth PC patch for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, build 22.214.171.124, that was released on September 14 for Windows PC.
This patch focuses primarily on the first DLC release: The Forge.
Fixes included in this patch:
– New content added by purchasing “The Forge” DLC : The Echoes of the Past Side Mission, the Forge of Destiny Challenge Tomb, new skill, new outfits and new weapons.
– Matchmaking & friend invite for the new cooperative gameplay functionality added with the Forge of Destiny Challenge Tomb.
– New Achievements added for the new DLC content.
– New game modes: Score Attack and Time Attack – Replay the challenge tombs you discovered in new challenging ways and get additional rewards.
– You are now able to switch between different audio output settings. This re-enables support for Dolby Atmos.
– Many smaller stability and functionality fixes.
– We have updated build 237.6 with fixes for the following issues:
– Fix for crashes on start up reported by a number of users.
– Fix for crashes reported by a number of users when accessing the side-missions screen.
This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client. If your game does not start properly after downloading this update, please verify the integrity of your Steam game files.