Eidos Montreal and Nixxes have just released the Fifth PC patch for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, build 188.8.131.52, that was released on September 14 for Windows PC.
his patch focuses primarily on a variety of gameplay issues and controller issues.
Fixes included in this patch:
– Improved button visuals when using Steam Input
– Fixed an issue where reloading just as you opened a locked strongbox would not make it count towards 100% completion.
– Fixed a progression blocker in a Peruvian Jungle crypt, causing a stone pillar to disappear.
– Fixed a progression blocker in Trial of the Eagle.
– Fixed a progression blocker in the Mission of San Juan library.
– Fixed a progression blocker in Lara’s dream.
– Fixed an issue where Unuratu would become invisible during the prison escape.
– Fixed an issue where jaguars would freeze in place.
– Improvements to enemy AI perception.
This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client. If your game does not start properly after downloading this update, please verify the integrity of your Steam game files.