Eidos Montreal has just released Patch 1.05 for Shadow of the Tomb Raider for Xbox and Playstation Versions, that was released on September 14.
The patch is +/- 2.4 gigabyte and has added stability and performance improvements.
– Fixed remaining issues preventing some players from achieving 100% completion.
– Fixed an issue where the “Dr. Croft” achievement/trophy would not unlock.
– Fixed an issue where Rare Resource Caches would not be interactable after deciphering a Monolith.
– Fixed an issue where the Champion’s Bow side mission would not start.
– Fixed an issue where the Knife upgrade would not be granted after finishing the Stay of Execution side mission, making it impossible to receive the “That’s a knife!” achievement/trophy.
– Fixed a progression blocker some players experienced in Lara’s dream.
– Fixed progression blockers some players experienced in Kuwaq Yaku.
– Fixed various additional issues.
The patch will be applied automatically when you next start the game.