Eidos Montreal and Nixxes have just released the Third PC patch for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, build 22.214.171.124 that was released on September 14 for Windows PC.
This patch focuses primarily on a variety of gameplay issues, including those related to 100% completion problems that some users experienced.
Fixes included in this patch:
– Fixes related to some players not being able to achieve 100% completion, including:
> Problems related to the Champion’s Bow quest.
> Problems related to the ‘Dr Croft’ and ‘That’s a Knife’ achievements.
> Problems with monoliths.
> And various others.
– Fixes a problem where some items would not carry over into New Game+.
– Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Kuwaq Yaku.
– Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in the Peruvian Jungle.
– Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Manko’s Tomb.
– Fixed a problem where some in-game hints would still trigger even if the player had them disabled.
– Updates to VO and localization in various languages.
– Fixed a problem that caused some PC configurations to be unable to successfully enable stereoscopic 3D.
– Fixed DX12 problems specific to Windows 10 version 1511.
– A large number of smaller stability and functionality fixes.
Updated with a hotfix to resolve a problem with the bow, when dying under specific circumstances in Lost in the Jungle in NG+.
This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client. If your game does not start properly after downloading this update, please verify the integrity of your Steam game files.