Eidos Montreal has announced that Photographer Mode is coming to Shadow of the Tomb Raider to capture the stunning landscapes of Central and South America and Lara’s action-packed adventures.
The customization options include:
- Camera: Field of View & Camera Roll
- Depth of Field: Distance & Intensity
- Picture: Brightness & Saturation
- Filters: Eight filters with adjustable intensity
- Borders: Seven borders including letterboxing & polaroid ratios
- Logos: Add a SOTTR logo to one of nine pre-defined spots
- Expressions: Change Lara’s facial expression to happy, sad, sly, surprised, angry, and more!
Eidos Montreal will be hosting weekly photographer mode challenges shortly after launch, and are looking forward to seeing what our exceptionally creative community will capture.
Photographer Mode will be available when Shadow of the Tomb Raider launches on September 14, 2018 for the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X, the PlayStation4 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC/Steam.