Crystal Dynamics and Nixxes have just released the fourth PC patch for Rise of the Tomb Raider, build 1.0.629.3, that was released on January 26 for Windows PC.
The patch focuses primarily on adding stereoscopic 3D rendering, that was a favorite feature for many of the players on the previous Tomb Raider and based on your feedback they are bringing this in Lara’s latest adventure now.
- Stereoscopic 3D rendering support added.
- Supports explicit side-by-side rendering for 3D TVs.
- Supports NVIDIA 3DVision or AMD HD3D (On Steam version).
- Supports Windows DXGI 1.2 Stereo 3D (On Windows Store version).
- Addressed some problems when the display DPI was not set to 100%, including not being able to select all resolutions.
- Added some logic to retroactively grant achievements in cases where Steam failed to grant them shortly after release.
- A variety of other smaller optimizations, bug-fixes, and tweaks.
The patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client.
If you are using the game on the Window Store, the update will be available in a few days, and will automatically download as it becomes available.