Crystal Dynamics and Nixxes have just released the second PC patch for Rise of the Tomb Raider, build 1.0.616.4, that was released on January 26 for Windows PC.
The patch addresses a number of requests and bugs that have been noted by customer support as well as on the forums.
- Fixed Map sometimes not showing or showing the wrong region.
- Fixed ALT-TAB in combination with Exclusive Fullscreen occasionally hanging the game or entire system. (Steam Only)
- Fixed graphics glitches on NPC clothing on NVIDIA 6×0 and 7×0 hardware.
- Fixed rare crashes with a “DX11 Internal Heap” error.
- Added separate mouse sensitivity control for X and Y axis, allowing users to equalize sensitivity.
- Added option to reduce in-game camera shake, for users that prefer this.
- Added audio-cue for finding secrets in the relic viewer.
- Fixed game changing system screen saver settings for some users. (Steam Only)
- Added additional error handling and messaging in case the GPU driver is crashing or unresponsive.
- Various performance improvements for GPU-bound situations. CPU bound scenarios are not impacted.
- A variety of other smaller optimizations, bug-fixes, and tweaks.
The patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client.
If you are using the game on the Window Store, the update will be available in a few days, and will automatically download as it becomes available.